MESS Dissolvable Food Labels are totally water soluble and disappear in seconds under water! Simply run the label on the container under any temperature water to remove it. The label will vanish like magic before your eyes!
These are traditionally used by restaurants, caterers, or other commercial food companies, but are perfect for the home as well! Stick them on your meal prep or other food containers to easily and quickly identify its contents and best before date!
Won't fall off after an extended period in the fridge or
- MESS Dissolvable labels stick best on plastic, glass, and metal containers, but will work on wood as well
- Make sure the surface of the container is completely dry and has no condensation on it for the best results
- Some small droplets on the label will not ruin it, but it is best to keep your hands and prep area dry when using
- Writing on the label before you've placed it on the container will be easier
- Often glass jars and other containers have ridges or jagged or rippled edges. MESS Dissolvable labels will work best on smooth, flat surfaces.
- There's no need to remove the label before you place it in the dishwasher. Just put the container with the label on, run the cycle, and the label will be gone