MESS Dissolvable Food Labels are totally water soluble and disappear in seconds under water! Simply run the label on the container under any temperature water to remove it. The label will vanish like magic before your eyes!
Perfect for canners, homesteaders, or meal planners! Stick them on your meal prep or other food containers to easily and quickly identify its contents and best before date!
Won't fall off after an extended period in the fridge or freezer, and won't melt in the microwave.
- The labels are slightly transparent and made with water dissolvable paper. That means that any water or condensation on them will begin the dissolving process. Make sure your hands and the jars are completely dry before application for a more lasting seal. That being said, small droplets on the label will not ruin it, but for best results, make sure your workspace is free from any liquids.
- There will be some slight ink bleeding on the label using thicker felt pens. For best results, use thin felt pens, pencils, or ballpoint pens.
- Writing on the label before you've placed it on the container will be easier.
- Often glass jars and other containers have ridges, jagged, or rippled edges. Our dissolvable labels will work best on smooth, flat surfaces. Press firmly to achieve a lasting seal.
- There's no need to remove the label before you place it in the dishwasher. Just put the container with the label on, run the cycle, and the label will be gone.